- Holiday Workplace Safety
- December 12, 2018
With the increase in merchandise sales during the holiday shopping season comes an increase in potential hazards for workers in the wholesale, transportation, and retail industries. Employers should take appropriate actions to protect workers fulfilling customer orders, delivering packages, and managing crowds of shoppers. OSHA has resources to help keep workers safe at every step along the way in getting gifts from the warehouse to your home.
- Warehousing Safety Pocket Guide
- Forklift Safety and Health Topics Page
- Forklift eTool
- Trucking Industry Safety and Health Topics Page
- Safety Practices Once Tractor Trailer Drivers Arrive at a Destination
- Winter Weather Plan. Equip. Train.
- Crowd Management Safety Guidelines for Retailers
- Workers' Rights
- Protecting Temporary/Seasonal Workers