- Insights from Inside and Outside the Corporate Law Department
- March 8, 2018 | Authors: Scott Sorrels; Michael Bahar; David A. Baay; Jeffrey P. Bialos; Lewis S. Wiener; Olga Greenberg; Garrett Andrew Gibson
- Law Firms: Eversheds Sutherland (US) LLP - Washington Office ; Eversheds Sutherland (US) LLP - Atlanta Office; Eversheds Sutherland (US) LLP - Houston Office; Eversheds Sutherland (US) LLP - Washington Office; Eversheds Sutherland (US) LLP - Houston Office
With emerging technology, evolving international relationships and an increased focus on corporate responsibility, companies are faced with new challenges and opportunities, a fresh perspective on how and where to do business, and new incentives to cooperate with regulators.
We are pleased to present the Spring 2018 edition of Partnering Perspectives, which looks at some of the legal business trends affecting corporations across the globe. Articles include:
- Is a cyber-attack “force majeure”?
- SEC cooperation leads to waiver of work product protection
- Climate change litigation: A fad or the future?
- Facing facts: Litigation and compliance risks of biometric data
- Doing business in Iran: Two plus years after JCPOA