- Foreign Police Office in Bratislava to Relocate
- March 20, 2018
On March 19, 2018, the Foreign Police in Bratislava will operate from a new location and adjust their hours of operations. The Foreign Police processes various immigration applications for EU and non-EU nationals.
A closer look
- New location. The address of the new Foreign Police office will be Regrutska 4, Bratislava (city part Vajnory).
- Office hours during transition dates.
- Wednesday, March 14: 7:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- Thursday, March 15: Closed to the public
- Friday, March 16: Closed to the public
- Office hours beginning March 19, 2018.
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays: 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Wednesdays: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Fridays: 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Impact on foreign nationals
The relocation of the Foreign Police office will result in temporary processing delays, particularly during the first few days after the move.Fragomen can assist foreign nationals with submitting applications in accordance with the revised office hours. Case teams will confirm the exact address in a separate email and will provide detailed application instructions.