- Blue Card Minimum Salary Level Increased
- May 4, 2018
The situationEffective May 1, 2018, the minimum monthly salary for Blue Card applications in the Czech Republic will increase to CZK 44,256, up 7 percent.A closer look
Reminders on other requirements
- Initial and renewal applications. Employers of foreign nationals seeking to obtain or renew a work permit on or after May 1, 2018 must increase the foreign national’s minimum salary to comply with the new rule.
- Pending applications. Employers of foreign nationals with pending work permit applications as of May 1, 2018 must increase the foreign national’s minimum salary to comply with the new rule.
- Immigration applications that do not meet the minimum salary will be rejected.
- Benefits and allowances. As before, benefits and allowances may not be included.
- Employment contract. As before, the salary must be specified in the employment contract.