- Nevada Issues Official Notice for Pregnant Workers’ Fairness Act for Immediate Posting
- July 27, 2017 | Author: Deverie J. Christensen
- Law Firm: Jackson Lewis P.C. - Las Vegas Office
The Nevada Equal Rights Commission has issued an official Notice for the Nevada Pregnant Workers’ Fairness Act.
Under the Act, most employers with at least 15 employees must immediately:
- post the Notice in the workplace in a conspicuous place at their business locations, in an area that is accessible to employees;
- provide all new employees with the Notice at the beginning of employment; and
- provide the Notice to any employee, within 10 days, who informs her immediate supervisor that she is pregnant.
For more details, see our article, Make Room on Your Bulletin Board for the Nevada Pregnant Workers’ Fairness Act Notice.Please contact a Jackson Lewis attorney with any questions about the Act or other workplace requirements.