- Attorney Michael Cohen to Present at the State Bar of Wisconsin Trending Topics in Business Litigation Seminar
- November 22, 2017 | Author: Michael J. Cohen
- Law Firm: Meissner Tierney Fisher & Nichols S.C. - Milwaukee Office
The Litigation Section of the State Bar of Wisconsin will be hosting a PINNACLE seminar titled “Trending Topics in Business Litigation 2017.” The live seminar will take place on Thursday, November 30th from 8:30 a.m. to 4:40 p.m. at the Milwaukee Marriott Downtown. Trending Topics in Business Litigation 2017 will cover many of today’s hottest issues impacting law practices.
Attorney Michael Cohen is the Chair of the seminar and will also be presenting at 8:30 a.m. on The Disappearance of Trials and the Emergence of ADR in Business Litigation including the following topics:
- The benefits of mediation – why does it work?
- A Mediator’s perspective – what does it take to successfully resolve a dispute?
- The pros and cons of Arbitration.
- Arbitration awards – enforcement and finality
Please visit the State Bar of Wisconsin for more information and a full program schedule or to register for the seminar.Michael dedicates a substantial portion of his practice to commercial litigation matters including non-compete and other restrictive covenants, business torts, employment, environmental/toxic tort litigation and complex insurance coverage litigation, including environmental liability and bad faith. For more information please contact Michael at [email protected] or by calling (414) 273-1300.