- Citizenship by Investment Program
- January 25, 2018 | Author: Eduardo Achurra M.
- Law Firm: Pardini & Asociados - Panama Office
- Pardini & Asociados in its continuous purpose of providing greater and better services to our clients is pleased to expand its services to Citizenships programs in several jurisdictions of the Caribbean. These programs are well recognized to comply with the most strict global migration policies worldwide, bringing to any new citizen holders the possibility to travel to many countries without requiring entry visas or cumbersome acceptance processes.Our offices can process and obtain Citizenship in the following jurisdictions:
- Antigua & Barbuda
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
Each jurisdiction has its own particularities, thus based upon you needs, we will provide the best option for you.Highlights
*Note: Investment amounts are subject to vary upon government decision or the amount of applicantsMain RequirementsAlthough, each of the citizenship programs may have their own specific requirements, we have found that the most common general documentation to provide is:
- Each Caribbean citizenship program brings extraordinary advantages that could suit applicants assistance depending upon travel needs (EU, Canada, USA, others)
- Each Citizenship investment program may vary upon jurisdiction as well as investment of choice, which could be Donation (approx. from US$ 100K to US$ 250K) or Real Estate Investment (approx. from US$ 200K to US$ 400K)*
- Processing time is very fast in average (3 to 6 months)
- Great tax advantages
- Physical presence or stay is nil or minimum depending upon jurisdiction.
Should you have any inquiries about the Citizenship by Investment Programs, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Contribution/Donation which the amount will depend on the jurisdiction, or
- Purchase of real estate, which will depend on the jurisdiction
- Power of Attorney
- Evidence of Income and Wealth
- Police record from country of origin
- Certificate of marriage
- Certificate of Birth
- Complete application forms
- Photocopies of principal documentation