- NAIOP N.J. Reveals Eight Deal of the Year Finalists
- April 18, 2018
NAIOP New Jersey, the state chapter of the national developers’ organization, recently announced its finalists for its real estate Deal of the Year award.
The winner will be revealed at the group’s 31st Annual Commercial Real Estate Awards Gala, to be held May 10 at The Palace at Somerset Park in Somerset.
Office Deal of the Year finalists
• Billtrust’s 89,000-square-foot headquarters lease at Princeton Pike, Lawrenceville (Colliers International, Billtrust, Vision Real Estate Partners, JFR Global Investors, Newmark Knight Frank, Sills Cummis & Gross);
• The Crossings at Jefferson Park’s sale from Vision Real Estate Partners and Rubenstein Partners to Barclays Capital, Whippany (Vision Real Estate Partners, Rubenstein Partners, Barclays Capital, Cushman & Wakefield, JLL, Gensler).
Industrial Deal of the Year finalists
• Redevelopment of the 451,800-square-foot Turner Logistics Center, Piscataway (F. Greek Development, JLL, Maser Consulting PA, Wilentz Goldman & Spitzer, Zipp Tannenbaum & Caccavelli LLC, LaSalle Investment Management, Cascades, Piscataway Township);
• Prologis’ Allied Beverage 540,000-square-foot build-to-suit, 700 Kapkowski Road, Elizabeth (Prologis, JLL, Allied Beverage, RC Andersen, EWMA, Menlo Engineering Associates);
• BridgePort 1 Logistics Center, 1.3 million-square-foot remediation and redevelopment, Perth Amboy (Bridge Development Partners, CBRE, Banner Oak Capital Partners, Perth Amboy, Excel Environmental Resources, Heitman Capital Management, Lane Miller, Melick-Tully & Associates, Menlo Engineering Associates, Premier Design Build Group, SESI Consulting Engineers, Teachers Retirement System of Texas, Wanda Monahan, Wells Fargo);
• LogistiCenter at Logan build-to-suit and long-term lease, 2651 Oldmans Creek Road, Logan Township (Dermody Properties, Langan Engineering and Environmental Services, Ford & Associates Architects, Archer & Greiner, Gray Construction, Washington Capital Management, Colliers, Cushman & Wakefield).
Mixed-Use Deal of the Year finalists
• New Brunswick Performing Arts Center’s $171.8 million, 450,000-square-foot redevelopment, New Brunswick (New Brunswick Development Corp., Pennrose Properties, New Brunswick, Middlesex County, Rutgers University, New Brunswick PAC, New Jersey Economic Development Association, New Brunswick Parking Authority, AJD Construction, Elkus Architects, Investors Bank, AEGON, Citi, TD Bank);
• Cushman & Wakefield 20-plus-acre site assemblage for Valley Health System’s $735 million hospital, Paramus (Cushman & Wakefield, Valley Health System, Cole Schotz P.C., Welsh Chester Galiney Matone Inc.).
For more on the NAIOP NJ gala, click here.