Mason’s prior practice includes representation of clients in federal district court and federal appellate courts. As an Assistant United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Kentucky for over six years, Mason represented the United States in a variety of civil matters, including employment, environmental, medical malpractice, and personal injury and wrongful death. Additionally, as a Career Law Clerk to the Honorable Karl S. Forester (U.S. District Court) for over ten years, Mason provided legal analysis to Judge Forester on cases across the federal docket, including criminal matters and civil matters.
• Member: Kentucky Bar Association
• Admitted to bar, 1994, Kentucky; U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky and U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
• Former President of Federal Bar Association, Kentucky Chapter
• Recipient of the Federal Bureau of Prisons’ General Counsel’s Exemplary Assistance Award, 2000
• Recipient of the Director’s Award for Superior Performance as an Assistant United States Attorney, 2001
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.