The Carlson Law Office is designed to serve you by offering objective and experienced advice regarding Estate Planning (Wills and Trusts), Disability Planning, and Guardians and Conservators.
People usually make good decisions after they have been properly educated about the available options, choices and strategies. The choices you make can have good or bad consequences. Do you really understand what you need to know about wills, trusts and lifetime disability planning?
* University of Kansas, Bachelor of Science (“With Distinction”)
* Juris Doctor--University of Colorado School of Law
MEMBERSHIPS, CERTIFICATIONS & PEER AND CLIENT REVIEW RATINGS
* Member in good standing of the State Bar of Colorado
* Member of The Colorado Bar Association
* Member of WealthCounsel, a national group of specialized and dedicated estate planning attorneys who “Practice Excellence”
* “AV Preeminent Rating”: “Highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards” and demonstrates “the pinnacle of professional excellence earned through a strenuous Peer Review Rating process that is managed and monitored by the world’s most trusted legal resource, www.martindale.com”
* AVVO — 10 out of 10 highest rating of ”Superb” www.avvo.com
* Lawyers.com Client Rating of 5 out of 5 www.Lawyers.com
* Lawyers of Distinction
ARTICLES AND SEMINARS
• Contributing author to the book "Blooper Episodes in Estate Planning and Elder Law-Lessons from Prime Time TV" (2015)
• “Benefits of a Revocable Living Trust”, Boulder County Attorneys Profiles & Reference Book, Longmont Times-Call (2009)
• Presents legal educational seminars—“What You Should Know about Wills and Trusts” and other estate planning topics.