Jonathan Howell rapidly made a name for himself in both the plaintiff and the defense bars. His knowledge of the law combined with a hard-hitting style in depositions, settlement conferences, mediations and arbitrations, and especially in trials before a jury, lead to results that benefit his clients.
Because Jonathan began his career at an injury defense law firm, he has a distinctive advantage of having an insider’s view of the opposing side’s strategies and practices. This permits Jonathan to develop effective strategies to counter his opponent’s case.
Clerking for the Judiciary
During law school Jonathan was honored to serve as a judicial clerk for the Hon. Carl J. West, Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles. During his clerkship Jonathan worked on various complex cases, including class actions.
• Nominated for Rising Star Award, Consumer Attorneys Association
of Los Angeles, 2015
• Southern California Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2013 – 2018
• Top 100 Up-and-Coming Rising Stars, Southern California Super Lawyers, 2018
• 9.6 out of 10 Rating, AVVO
• Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
• Los Angeles County Bar Association
• Association of Surfing Lawyers
• “How to Maintain Your Balance While Defending Depositions,” Los Angeles Lawyer, Oct. 2011
• “How to Enjoy Summer Camp Without Getting Soaked,” Los Angeles Newspaper Group, June 2009
• “Distinguishing Between Similar Causes of Action,” Los Angeles Lawyer, Nov. 2008 Special Section
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.