Nicholas A. Insogna is a shareholder in the firm's litigation department. He has broad experience in many types of litigation and appellate matters in both state and federal courts and has handled all phases of litigation, from the pleadings stage through discovery, alternative dispute resolution and both jury and court trials. He has particular experience in handling claims of pharmaceutical and medical device products liability, family trust management, securities, employee discrimination and harassment, and all types of fiduciary duty disputes.
• Commercial litigation
• Trusts and estates litigation
• Represented the sole non-contingent beneficiary of a $400+ million trust in litigation spanning several years against the originally named co-trustees of the Trust in connection with a multitude of disputes, including a six-month trial resulting ultimately in the suspension and removal of the co-trustees.
• Represented prominent financial institution and individual defendants in seven-day jury trial over claims for breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and fraud, stemming from institution’s investment decisions pursuant to an investment management contract with the plaintiff. Obtained non-suit of fraud claim at close of plaintiff’s case, and jury verdict fully vindicating defendants on remaining claims.
Recognition & Leadership
Professional & Community Involvement
• Member, American Bar Association
• Member, Century City Bar Association
American Bar Association; Century City Bar Association.
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.