- Member of the Madrid Lawyer's Bar Association
- 09/2003 -01/2012 Cuatrecasas Gonçalves Pereira, S.L.P.. Finance Department (Associate).
- 01/2012 - 02/2014 Landwell PwC Tax & Legal Services, S.L.P. (Senior Associate)
- 02/2014 - today Dr. Frühbeck Abogados, S.L.P. (Senior Associate)
- Guillermo has a broad experience in international and national, corporate, transactions (i) mergers, (ii) acquisitions, (iii) insolvency & restructuring. He has also advised in different private and public banking and finance transactions (i) corporate finance (acquisitions, LBO's, MBO's) (ii) real estate finance, (iii) leasing and renting, (iv) project finance, and (v) all kind of debt restructuring and refinancing transactions. Finally he has participated in numerous national and cross border securitizations and all kind of issues of warrants and fixed income assets.
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.