Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Andrew B. Cooke of Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso PLLC
- Anjali Nigam of The Nigam Law Firm
- Chris E. Ragano of The Law Firm of Chris E. Ragano, P.A.
- Daniel B. Mestaz of Baird Williams & Greer, LLP
- David Littel of Parks Zeigler, PLLC
- Druit G. Gremillion of Breazeale, Sachse & Wilson, L.L.P.
- Elena Rivkin of Rivkin Firm
- Eric C. Nordstrom of The Hudgins Law Firm A Professional Corporation
- George P. Pappas of Sheehy, Ware & Pappas A Professional Corporation
- Gerald Raymond of Tully Rinckey, PLLC
- Grant A. Nigolian of Grant Nigolian PC
- Heather Slotnick Mueller of The Mueller Law Office, P.C.
- Jacqueline Madeline Sexton of Foland, Wickens, Eisfelder, Roper & Hofer, P.C.
- John Finnerty of John P. Finnerty, Attorney at Law
- Kenneth Howard Tribuch of Preis PLC
- Mario David Cometti of Tully Rinckey, PLLC
- Rachel Studley of Wicker Smith O’Hara McCoy & Ford P.A.
- Scott A. Zebrak of Oppenheim + Zebrak, LLP
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below to contact our Ratings Team directly.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what have made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.