Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Amanda Thomas of Driver, McAfee, Peek & Hawthorne, P.L.
- Brian Matthew Dennis of Lang Law Firm, P.C.
- Dane Garland of Swindle Law Group P.C.
- Debra Jean Cohn of Tully Rinckey, PLLC
- Gina L. Lera of Lera Tiberini PC
- Hugh David Edison Higgins of Moyer Law Group
- Jacqueline Madeline Sexton of Foland, Wickens, Eisfelder, Roper & Hofer, P.C.
- James H. Tucker of Manier & Herod PC
- John Anderson Bledsoe of Law Office of John A. Bledsoe
- Kenneth Stuart Glasser of Blank Rome LLP
- Matthew A. Ferri of Law Office of Matthew A. Ferri, PLLC
- Matthew J. Larkin of Barclay Damon, LLP
- Michael J. Brevda
- Peter J. Pullano of Tully Rinckey, PLLC
- Sanford G. Hooper of Lightfoot, Franklin & White, L.L.C.
- Todd W. Terhune of Scarinci Hollenbeck, LLC
- Vaman Kidambi of Kidambi & Associates, P.C.
- William Stork of Scott and Corley, P.A.
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below to contact our Ratings Team directly.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what have made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.