Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Antonios P. Tsarouhas of Perantinides & Nolan Co., L.P.A.
- Benton L. Toups of Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP
- Carleton Penn III of Carleton Penn III Attorney at Law
- Catherine M. Maraist of Breazeale, Sachse & Wilson, L.L.P.
- Debra K. Schuster of Debra K. Schuster, Partner at Paule Camazine & Blumenthal PC
- Douglas Andrew Hatherley of Stegmeier, Gelbart, Schwartz & Benavente, LLP
- Jason P. Roth of Copley Roth & Davies, LLC
- Jeffrey Keith Possinger of Possinger Law Firm, PLLC
- Jessica Hayes of Pender & Coward A Professional Corporation
- Jonathan E. Strouse of Jonathan E. Strouse | Partner at Harrison & Held, LLP
- Kelly D. Stohs of Polsinelli PC
- Lorraine W. Boykin of Currie Johnson & Myers, P.A.
- Marc E. Chapdelaine of Chapdelaine Law Office
- Matthew F. Marshall of Dillon McCandless King Coulter & Graham L.L.P.
- Matthew Ray Bogosian of Matthew R. Bogosian Attorney at Law
- Michael Sabbeth of Sabbeth Law, PLLC
- Nora E. Loftus of Frantz Ward LLP
- Randy L. Edwards of Griswold, LaSalle, Cobb, Dowd & Gin, L.L.P.
- Rebecca J. Cassell of Myers & Myers, PLLC
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what have made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.
Peer Review Rating award status can go up or down based on subsequent reviews. Please click on an attorney’s profile link to determine current award status.