Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Adam Diaz of SHD Legal Group, P.A.
- Andrew J. Simons of Sutin, Thayer & Browne
- Brian Louis Lipshy of Saraga & Lipshy, P.A.
- Brian Philip Manookian of Cummings Manookian PLC
- Carolé C. Krogmann of Masterman Krogmann P.C.
- David A. Healy of Appleby Healy, Attorneys at Law, P.C.
- Emily R. Katz of Grower, Ketcham, Eide, Telan & Meltz, P.A.
- Eric Matthew Hayhurst
- Julie Barnett Christopher of Stein Sperling Bennett De Jong Driscoll PC
- Kelly Edward Balfour of Balfour Emonet Law Firm, LLC
- Lynne Kessler Lechter of Lechter & Sasso, P.C.
- M. Michelle McCracken of Fine, Fine, Legum & McCracken, L.L.P.
- Michael A. Cassel of Cassel & Cassel, P.A.
- Michael Gomez of Frandzel Robins Bloom & Csato, L.C.
- Michael Mann Thompson of Taylor, Wellons, Politz & Duhe, APLC
- Nathan E. Clark of Rhodes, Hieronymus, Jones, Tucker & Gable, P.L.L.C.
- Perry Y. Young of Jensen Young & Houston, PLLC
- Ryan M. Beard of Kagan Law Group
- Ryan M. Johnson of Johnson and Taylor
- Ryanne Nicole Seyba of Seyba Law PLLC
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what have made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.
Peer Review Rating award status can go up or down based on subsequent reviews. Please click on an attorney’s profile link to determine current award status.