Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Adam E. Carr of Carr Law Office, LLC
- Alex Cord Dell of The Law Firm of Alex C. Dell
- Ana de Alba of Lang, Richert & Patch A Professional Corporation
- Andrew Paul Wecker of Manos, Martin & Pergram Co., LPA
- Christopher Hervas of Krause, Goldberg, Revis and Hervas P.A.
- Gregory Brown of Lowe Yeager and Brown PLLC
- Katie Weaver Hartzog of Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP
- Kenneth Battle of O’Connor and Battle, LLP
- Michael Howard Galex of Walton Lantaff Schroeder & Carson LLP
- Randall Bruce Hicks of Law Offices of Randall B. Hicks
- Robert Todd Frahm of Tyler and Bursch, LLP
- Ryan Higgins of Rusty Hardin & Associates, LLP
- Sarah K. Downey of Jackson, Loman, Stanford and Downey, P.C.
- Susan L. Taylor of Perry & Taylor, PA
- Thomas Berkley of Pender & Coward A Professional Corporation
- William L. Loveland of Loveland Law, LLC
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what have made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.
Peer Review Rating award status can go up or down based on subsequent reviews. Please click on an attorney’s profile link to determine current award status.