Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Elliott R. McDonald of McDonald, Woodward & Carlson, P.C.
- Esther Zelmanovitz of Esther Schwartz Zelmanovitz, PLLC
- Hector Ramon Buigas of The Law Offices of Keith J. Puya, P.A.
- Jason Eric Neufeld of Neufeld, Kleinberg & Pinkiert, P.A.
- Jill K. Schmidt of Murnaghan, Ferguson & Schmidt, P.A.
- John S. Berry of Berry Law Firm
- Jonathan E. Von Kohorn of The Von Kohorn Law Firm, LLC
- Leah Tarantino Cintineo of Underberg & Kessler LLP
- Levi Y. Silver of Solomon Ward Seidenwurm & Smith, LLP
- Loren W. Collins of Loren W. Collins
- Michèle M. Bissada of Flicker, Kerin, Kruger & Bissada LLP
- Patrick Francis Cole of Thomas, Soileau, Jackson, Baker & Cole, LLP
- Paul Aram Pilibosian of Hoover Slovacek LLP
- Rod Kight of Kight on Cannabis
- Sarah Ann Nicolas of Ramón Worthington, P.L.L.C
- Tony E. Rollman of Tony Rollman Law
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what have made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.
Peer Review Rating award status can go up or down based on subsequent reviews. Please click on an attorney’s profile link to determine current award status.