Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Aaron H. Reinke of Bazos, Freeman, Schuster & Braithwaite, LLC
- Anthony D. Taibi of Taibi Law Group, PLLC
- Charles E. Jagolinzer of Fisch, Spiegler, Ginsburg & Jagolinzer, APC
- Christopher Wayne Adams of Law Office of Christopher W. Adams, P.C.
- David S. Shughart of Beale, Micheaels, Slack & Shughart, P.C.
- Edward J. Kologi of Kologi Simitz Law Offices
- Edward Taylor Polk of Heilman Law Group, P.A.
- Isaac Ramon Ruiz-Carus of Rissman, Barrett, Hurt, Donahue, McLain & Mangan, P.A.
- Jacques Francois Bezou of The Bezou Law Firm
- James Gordon Graver of Law Offices of James G. Graver, P.A.
- Jason M. Leviton of Block & Leviton LLP
- Joshua B. Beisker of Underberg & Kessler LLP
- Julia Leann Leveridge of Kemp, Schaeffer & Rowe Co., LPA
- Laralee M. Garvin of Rissman, Barrett, Hurt, Donahue, McLain & Mangan, P.A.
- Lauren Karla Einhorn of Kelley Kronenberg
- Mark Andrew Youngjohn of Donato, Minx, Brown & Pool, P.C.
- Matthew Dean Baack
- Matthew Ryan Hochstetler of Day Ketterer Ltd., Attorneys at Law
- Pamela St. John Lynde
- Preston Lee Jones of The Law Office of Preston Jones
- Ryan Bresler of Tanney, Griffith & Bresler, P.A.
- Scott G. Hoy of Hoy Trial Lawyers, L.L.C.
- Tori L. Kluess of Law Firm of Conway, Olejniczak & Jerry, S.C.
- Trevor Davies of Wanek Kirsch Davies LLC
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what have made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.
Peer Review Rating award status can go up or down based on subsequent reviews. Please click on an attorney’s profile link to determine current award status.