Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Christopher L. Lockwood of Wilmer & Lee, P.A.
- David Hazouri of Rafool, LLC
- Dennis Allen VanDerGinst of VanDerGinst Law, PC
- Elizabeth M. Edwards of The Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A.
- Fred David Weinstein of Kurzman Eisenberg Corbin & Lever, LLP
- James Westbury of Westbury and Bennett P.C.
- Jay M. Walker of Trenam Law
- Joseph Alexander Suarez of Walton Lantaff Schroeder & Carson LLP
- Joseph Barbiere of Cole Schotz P.C.
- Joshua Scott Danz of Joshua S. Danz, P.A.
- Karen R. Dow of Baker Wotring LLP
- Mark Angert of Solomon Ward Seidenwurm & Smith, LLP
- Matthew Frederick Yon of Hark Yon Marmor, PLLC
- Matthew John Hill of M. J. Hill & Associates, PLLC
- Michele Gamble of Collins, Collins, Muir + Stewart LLP
- Richard A. Reinartz of The Reinartz Law Firm, LLC
- Scott Zucker of Leader & Leader, P.A.
- Theodore J. Rechel of Rechel & Associates, P.A.
- Thomas Fred Landers of Solomon Ward Seidenwurm & Smith, LLP
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what has made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.
Peer Review Rating award status can go up or down based on subsequent reviews. Please click on an attorney’s profile link to determine current award status.