Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Adam Vincent Griffin of Adams and Reese LLP
- Amanda Green Alexander of Alexander Law PA
- Cole J. Copertino of Cole, Scott & Kissane, P.A.
- Craig Daniel Grider of Coleman, Yovanovich & Koester, P.A.
- D. James (Jimmy) Jordan of Adams, Jordan & Herrington, P.C.
- Daniel Kim of The Law Offices of Daniel Kim
- Eric N. Anderson of Clark, Mize & Linville Chartered
- Geoffrey D. Marshall of Bowen, Radabaugh & Milton, P.C.
- H. Freeman Belser of Belser & Belser, P.A.
- Jack T. Cook of Morgan & Morgan
- James L. Brawley of Morrison Mahoney LLP
- Jerry W. Sisk of Law Office of Thomas Mottaz
- Joseph A. Bosco of Joseph A. Bosco
- Joshua Scott Rogers of Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- Michael J. Jasaitis of Austgen Kuiper & Associates, P.C.
- Michael R. Baggot of Ripes, Nelson, Baggot & Kalobratsos, P.C.
- Nathan R. Piwowarski of McCurdy, Wotila & Porteous Professional Corporation
- Peter Benjamin Rowell of The Law Office of Peter B. Rowell, P.A.
- Richard Weissfeld of Richard Weissfeld
- Robert L. Shapiro of Duane Morris LLP
- Robert S. Miyashita of Bickerton Dang LLLP
- Robert Todd Slatoff of Frank, Weinberg & Black, P.L.
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what has made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.
Peer Review Rating award status can go up or down based on subsequent reviews. Please click on an attorney’s profile link to determine current award status.