Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Brian Thomas McGovern of Hanagan & McGovern
- Carl Thomas Berry of Trenam Law
- Colin A. McRae of HunterMaclean
- Eric Anthony Zeni of Solomon & Siris, P.C.
- Gary Joseph Spahn of Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer, P.A.
- Hofit Lottenberg of Frank, Weinberg & Black, P.L.
- J. Douglas Ford of Mitchell, McNutt & Sams, P.A.
- Jack Adam Weiss
- James Doherty of Becker & Hebert, LLC
- Jesse Lee Shurman of Rissman, Barrett, Hurt, Donahue, McLain & Mangan, P.A.
- Jing Li of Solomon Ward Seidenwurm & Smith, LLP
- Karla Gayle Hart of Anderson & Hart, P.A.
- Katherine Alanna O’Donniley of Trenam Law
- Logan M. Jones of Jones Brown, PLLC
- M. Austin Moretz of Galloway, Johnson, Tompkins, Burr & Smith A Professional Law Corporation
- Michael Abramson of Solomon Ward Seidenwurm & Smith, LLP
- Neil Dhawan of Shupe Dhawan
- Phillip Andrew Geigle of The Geigle Law Firm, LLC
- R. Edson Briggs of Morgan & Morgan
- Richard P. Darke of Duane Morris LLP
- Robert Welch, of Dwyer, Dwyer & Welch
- Rosalynd J. Koob of Heidman Law Firm
- Steven Francis Hanagan of Hanagan & McGovern
- Trent A. Lalima of Law Office of Hubert J. Santos
- Troy Beecher of Goldberg Segalla LLP
- William H. Glasko of Golden Glasko & Associates, P.A.
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what has made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.
Peer Review Rating award status can go up or down based on subsequent reviews. Please click on an attorney’s profile link to determine current award status.