Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Allan C. Galis of HunterMaclean
- Andrew R. Bosshard of Bosshard Parke Ltd.
- Ben S. Greenberg of Goldberg Segalla LLP
- Christopher R. Jordan of HunterMaclean
- Deirdre Kingsbury of O’Brien Watters & Davis, LLP
- Elizabeth Sandoval Cantu of Ramón Worthington, P.L.L.C
- Hannah Stone of Milodragovich, Dale, Steinbrenner, P.C.
- Heather M. Meglino of Meglino Law, LLC
- Helena Y. Farber of Farber Law, P.A.
- Karen Gjerdrum Fothergill of Andre, Morris & Buttery A Professional Law Corporation
- Kellie A. Caggiano of Moyer Law Group
- Kristin Klein Wheaton of Goldberg Segalla LLP
- Leann A. Gerlach of Goldberg Segalla LLP
- Leslie Margolies of The Real Estate Law Group
- Matthew S. Rappaport of Miller Stratvert P.A.
- Matthew Taggart of Haliburton International Foods Inc.
- Megan Wilson Murray of Trenam Law
- Michael A. Hamilton of Goldberg Segalla LLP
- Monique Lavender Greenberg of Lavender Greenberg PLLC
- Nicole Ferry of Ferry & Ferry, P.A.
- Nikki Mehrpoo Jacobson of Rose, Klein & Marias LLP
- Nishad A. Khan of Nishad Khan, PL
- Patrick J. Mulqueen of Goldberg Segalla LLP
- Peter M. Cordovano of Peter M. Cordovano, P.C.
- Richard Westberry of Westberry & Connors, LLC
- Scott A. Elliott of Elliott & Elliott, P.A.
- Stephanie Nicole Alcalde of Alcalde Legal
- Susan E. Van Gelder of Goldberg Segalla LLP
- Valerie Barton Barnhart of Perera Barnhart
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what has made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.
Peer Review Rating award status can go up or down based on subsequent reviews. Please click on an attorney’s profile link to determine current award status.