Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Anthony Chubb of Giarmarco, Mullins & Horton, P.C.
- Brett M. Rosen of Goldberg & Rosen, P.A.
- Daniel Eric Lust of Goldberg Segalla LLP
- Douglas Lloyd Novak of The Novak Law Group, LLC
- Eddie Travis Ramey of Burr & Forman LLP
- Ella L. Krzanowicz of Underberg & Kessler LLP
- Francine Maria Giugno of Carter Law Group, LLC
- J. Andrew deGraauw of deGraauw Law Firm, P.C.
- James Wells Robinson of Robinson Attorneys, P.C.
- Jason Isaacson of Evans Law Firm
- Jason R. L. Major of Backus, Meyer & Branch, LLP
- John G. (Trae) Sims of Taggart, Rimes & Graham, PLLC
- Kurt K. Harris of Kurt Harris
- Michael J. Hamblin of Law Office of Michael J. Hamblin
- Michael J. Pawelczyk of Billing, Cochran, Lyles, Mauro & Ramsey, P.A.
- Michael Kissner of Collins, Brown, Barkett, Garavaglia & Lawn, Chartered
- Santo DiGangi of Critton, Luttier & Coleman
- Scott M. Speagle of Webster, Henry, Bradwell, Cohan, Speagle & DeShazo, P.C.
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what has made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.
Peer Review Rating award status can go up or down based on subsequent reviews. Please click on an attorney’s profile link to determine current award status.