Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Aleksandr Y. Troyb of Benjamin, Gold & Troyb, P.C.
- Andrea Reid of The Reid Law Group
- Charles C. Shulman of Roberts & Holland LLP
- Christopher Jonathan Lyon of Simms Showers LLP
- Elizabeth A. Galletta of Murtha Cullina LLP
- F. Steven Herb of Kirk – Pinkerton, P.A.
- Gary T. Pope of Pope Flynn, LLC
- Ginger Elizabeth Wald of Billing, Cochran, Lyles, Mauro & Ramsey, P.A.
- Gordon R. Lindeen of Hall Estill
- Joel Steve Hughes of LIndemann, Davis & Hughes, PA
- Jorge Freddy Perera of Perera Barnhart
- Justin C. Lowenthal of Lowenthal APC
- Kim Marie Herold of McCormick, Barstow, Sheppard, Wayte & Carruth LLP
- Laura Noble of The Noble Law Firm
- Mark Randall Bradford of Bassford Remele A Professional Association
- Michael S. Katzen of Goldberg Segalla LLP
- Phillip Wayne Williams of Williams & Associates, LLC
- Richard A. Molezzo of Richard Molezzo, Esq. PC
- Shannon T. O’Connor of Goldberg Segalla LLP
- Stewart G. Milch of Goldberg Segalla LLP
- Susan L. Mason of Brack & Mason
- Wesley Alost of Jones Carr McGoldrick, L.L.P.
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what has made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.
Peer Review Rating award status can go up or down based on subsequent reviews. Please click on an attorney’s profile link to determine current award status.