Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Alexander Fischer of Rossman Legal
- Blair Jonathan Hyman of Luks, Santaniello, Petrillo & Jones
- Chad T. Hansen of Maine Employee Rights Group
- Chris McLane of Family Law Center of the Rockies
- Christian A. Cavallo of Goldberg Segalla LLP
- Christopher M. Baker of Boleman Law Firm, P.C.
- Daniel P. Meyer of Compass Rose Legal Group PLLC
- David Chandler of Taggart, Rimes & Graham, PLLC
- Donna M. Krusbe of Billing, Cochran, Lyles, Mauro & Ramsey, P.A.
- Elisheva G. Mosko
- Emily Woodward Guffey of Williams, Robinson, Rigler & Buschjost, P.C.
- Heidi Jo Bassett of Bassett Law Firm, P.A.
- Jessica M. Skarin of Butler Weihmuller Katz Craig
- Jonathan Andrew Tweedy of Brown Sims, P.C.
- Kathleen Pallesen of Berry Law Firm
- Kimmer W. Callahan of Callahan & Associates, Chtd.
- Mary Ann Ruiz of Mary Ann Ruiz
- Paul Joseph Giuffre of Giuffre Law Office
- Reid T. Sherard of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Rhys Phillips Leonard of Trenam Law
- Sorraya M. Solages-Jones of Lytal, Reiter, Smith Ivey & Fronrath
- Steven Altman of Steven Altman, Esq.
- Tamara Ricciardone of Smith Duggan Buell & Rufo LLP
- Thomas (Trey) Wilson of Driver, McAfee, Hawthorne & Diebenow, PLLC
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what has made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.
Peer Review Rating award status can go up or down based on subsequent reviews. Please click on an attorney’s profile link to determine current award status.