Leanne Frazee Tellam is an Associate with the firm. She has experience in litigating admiralty, aviation, franchise, maritime contract disputes and insurance coverage issues, products liability cases and matters of general insurance defense such as premises and products liability. She has practical experience in environmental matters, employment-related defense, regulation of childcare facilities and operations of for-profit and not-for-profit corporations. She is also a certified mediator and is fluent in Spanish.
• Florida Supreme Court Certified Civil Circuit Mediator
• Residential Mortgage & Foreclosure Mediation Certification
• Credentialed Director, Florida Department of Children & Families
• Facilitating Strategic Planning, Consultants Development Institute
• Law Without Walls (LWOW) Panel Jurist (2014-17), University of Miami School of Law
• Miami-Dade County School Board General Obligation Bond Oversight Committee
• Past President: Junior League of Miami, Coral Reef Elementary PTA, UM Law Maritime Law Society
• Palmetto Bay Education Advisory Committee (past chair)
Professional Associations and Memberships
• American Arbitration Association
• Florida, 1992 (Education Law Committee member)
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.