Mr. Little's achievements are often most closely associated with leading an excellent team of paralegals and staff who help to serve the community in which we all live. He has experience handling sophisticated cases for individuals, small and midsized businesses, business owners, and international organizations.
Prior to his admission into the Ohio Bar in November 2009, Mr. Little earned a Bachelor of Science in Business/Human Resources from the University of Cincinnati in 2004 and worked as an Investment Accountant overseeing over 1 billion dollars of Touchstone Mutual Funds. Mr. Little earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Dayton School of Law in 2009.
Mr. Little has been asked to speak at multiple seminars throughout southern Ohio. He continues to enjoy the challenges presented in the practice of law and takes seriously the responsibility of leading one of the oldest running law firms established in Middletown, Ohio.
• 2016 - Graduate of Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers, CALL XX
• 2012-2014 - Volunteer, Cincinnati Bar Mock Trial Team
• 2010 - Certificate of Appreciate Award, Ohio Legal Assistance Foundation
• 2009-2010 - Volunteer, Butler County CASA
• 2009 - Pro Bono Commitment to Community Award, University of Dayton School of Law
• 2009 - Volunteer, Save the Dream Foreclosure Program—Ohio Supreme Court Sponsor
• 2004-2006 - Investment Accountant, Western and Southern Financial Group
• 2009 - Licensed to Practice in all Ohio State Courts
• 2010 - Licensed to Practice in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
• 2010 - Agent, Fidelity National Title Insurance Company
• 2011 - Agent, Chicago Title Insurance Company • 2015 - Licensed to Practice in the United States Supreme Court
Licensed to practice in all Ohio State Courts and all Federal Courts including the Supreme Court of the United States. Pro Bono Commitment Award, CALI Awards for Law Clinic, Civil Trial Practice, and Externship, Ohio Legal Assistance Foundation Award, Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers: Member of Class XX (2016).
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.