- 3.5/5.0 (2 reviews)
COMMITTED TO PROVIDING YOU WITH RELIABLE SERVICE
Schechtman Law Office advocates for clients in Divorce, Family Law and Child Custody cases. Based in Minnetonka, I am familiar with the courts throughout all of Minnesota. I have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 24 years of experience, I am focused on your success. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
KNOWLEDGEABLE IN MULTIPLE AREAS OF THE LAW
Schechtman Law Office has a thorough understanding of Minnesota law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
• Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. I am dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
• Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. I answer all of your questions as I guide you through your family law matter.
• Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. I have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. I am dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
• Alimony: When you get a divorce, there are many decisions that you and your ex-spouse need to make, including financial support. Alimony, or spousal support, is a major part of divorce law. I work with you to reach an equitable alimony agreement.
• Modification: As life goes on, your financial and personal situations may change. I am experienced in helping you modify child support, child custody, visitation and alimony agreements to suit the best interests of you and your family.
• Collaborative Divorce: When going through a divorce, many couples seek a non-confrontational process to settle their marital issues. Collaborative divorce encourages communication and cooperation between the divorcing parties. I guide clients through the collaborative divorce process.
• Estate Planning: I handle estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. I am dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
• Business Law: I handle a full range of business law services, including formation, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and more. For experienced advocacy for your business, contact me today.
• Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else's negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. I give you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
When you retain the services of Schechtman Law Office , you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Minnetonka law firm today
Schechtman Law Office sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in Minnetonka.
Specific Areas of Practice for our Minnetonka office:
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.