- 4.2/5.0 (37 reviews)
Mr. Schneider is a litigation and transaction attorney with over ten years of experience and has represented clients in Missoula, Montana, throughout the State of Montana and surrounding areas. Mr. Schneider's areas of practice include personal injury and trucking liability defense, corporate litigation, corporate transactions, and employee benefits.
As a lawyer with over 15 years of experience, Mr. Schneider strives to provide unparalleled personal service, to apply his expertise and experience to solve problems with innovative thinking, and to obtain positive results for his clients.
Mr. Schneider served as lead attorney on the following cases reported by the Montana Supreme Court:
- Coleman Construction, et. al. v. Kudrna, 2006 MT 98, 332 Mont. 112, 136 P.3d 970.
- Good Schools Missoula, Inc. v. Missoula County Public School Dist. No. 1, 2008 MT 231, --- P.3d ----, 2008 WL 2582928.
Awards and Recognitions
- Mr. Schneider has received a AV Preeminent rating by Martindale Hubbell.
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- State Bar of Montana
- Connecticut Bar Association
- D.C. Bar Association
- Western Montana Bar Association
- Montana Defense Trial Lawyers Association
- Harmonie Grou