- 4.9/5.0 (6)
If you are looking for any of the following, our attorneys can help:
- Criminal defense law firms in Murfreesboro. Our firm has defended several high-profile cases for accusations that include DUI, rape, and murder. Most Murfreesboro criminal defense law firms shy away from tough litigation, but that is not our style. When you need a fierce protector, McCarter, Catron & East delivers.
- DUI law firms in Murfreesboro. DUI is considered a more serious crime than ever. Penalties are becoming increasingly stringent, with leniency in court being seen less often. The Murfreesboro DUI law firm of McCarter, Catron & East can help you when you face DUI charges. In some circumstances, we might even be able to help get DUI charges dismissed.
- Divorce law firms in Murfreesboro. We are experienced in all aspects of the divorce process, including some options you may want to examine further such as arbitration, mediation, and separation. Our founding partner, Gilbert W. McCarter, is a certified Rule 31 Mediator.
- Child custody law firms in Murfreesboro. Our firm started the practice with a concentration in domestic relations. We know how important your children are to you, and will do everything in his power to ensure their best interests are protected. This is an area of law very close to our hearts.
- Construction law firms in Murfreesboro. We have represented homeowners, construction companies, independent contractors and homeowners associations on the numerous legal issues which require the advice of Murfreesboro construction law firms. We are well-versed in all aspects of construction law.
- Murfreesboro business law firms. It is as simple as this: Murfreesboro business law firms should understand your business. McCarter, Catron & East, PLLC takes seriously our responsibility to help your business succeed both now and in the future. Whether you are having trouble with litigation, a contract dispute, or a complicated merger, our firm provides the advice and representation you need.
- Personal injury law firms. We help defend you when you've been injured or been made sick because of someone else's negligence. From auto accidents to wet floors, we have your covered every step of the way.
In addition to these practice areas, we also handle insurance law. For instance, if you have a car accident claim, wrongful death suit, malpractice claim, or workers compensation case, McCarter, Catron & East has both the skill and knowledge you need for legal success.
Specific Areas of Practice for our Murfreesboro office:
Brock represented me for my child custody/child support case. I highly recommend him to represent you. Very professional and will take care of you the...Read more
Brock represented me for my child custody/child support case. I highly recommend him to represent you. Very professional and will take care of you the way he handled my case. Very understanding and laid back. Thanks Brock!Read less
Bert has represented me on several occasions in custody matters involving my children. Bert is always very courteous and professional. He is very thor...Read more
Bert has represented me on several occasions in custody matters involving my children. Bert is always very courteous and professional. He is very thorough and meticulous, with an excellent knowledge and understanding of the law. He shows genuine concern and understanding for his clients. Bert is also an outstanding courtroom attorney, providing strong and vigorous representation on behalf of his clients.Read less
Kirk and his staff was very informative and helpful. Assisted us in every step of the procedures.Read more
Kirk and his staff was very informative and helpful. Assisted us in every step of the procedures.Read less
5.0/5.0 on 06/14/16 on 06/14/16
Bert is a very aggressive and detailed attorney, he is very understanding and patient and prepares for anything. The whole staff were very professional and on task. Every...Read more
Bert is a very aggressive and detailed attorney, he is very understanding and patient and prepares for anything. The whole staff were very professional and on task. Every call or email was answered immediately or within an hour or so. Bert knows his way around the courtroom and I am glad I had him on my side. Great attorney and job well done.
4.8/5.0 on 02/19/13 on 02/19/13
So far steady as she goes. Bert is VERY patient, explains everything, prepares for what if's. He and his office staff have been very professional and sympathetic. I co...Read more