- 4.9/5.0 (16)
OVER 38 years combined trial experience, Criminal Law & Personal Injury
Criminal allegations are too serious to trust to novice lawyers. At the Law Office of Donald P. Day in Naples, our seasoned attorneys are dedicated to safeguarding the rights of Florida clients in all types of criminal matters. We draw on 38 years of combined legal experience that includes significant work in state and federal courts. Throughout Collier County, we assist defendants facing all types of felony and misdemeanor charges. Whether you have been accused of driving under the influence, theft or any other type of criminal misconduct, we will work diligently on your behalf and take every reasonable legal step to obtain a favorable outcome.
KNOWLEDGEABLE ATTORNEYS REPRESENT CLIENTS THROUGHOUT COLLIER COUNTY
If you've been charged with a crime, you have only one chance to present the strongest possible defense. That's why it is crucial to hire an experienced criminal law attorney with a successful track record. Our firm has earned praise from colleagues and clients alike because we are:
• Established — Our attorneys have helped clients overcome legal challenges for more than three decades. Attorney Donald Day has earned an AV® Preeminentš Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work.
• Proactive — We understand the stress associated with a criminal charge and take a hands-on approach to each case we handle. From start to finish, we focus on obtaining the best possible result either at trial or through an acceptable plea bargain.
• Trustworthy — Whether your case is simple or complicated, you can rely on us to offer detailed advice specifically tailored to your objectives. Our lawyers work with you to develop a winning strategy dedicated to protecting your rights.
No matter what your legal concern might be, we combine big-firm experience with the attentive service that can only be found in small offices. We also offer a free initial consultation to examine your situation and explain your options.
LAW FIRM PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL COUNSEL FOR CRIMINAL AND TRAFFIC MATTERS
We represent individuals throughout Collier County in different types of legal practice areas, including:
• DUI — Problems frequently occur during and after drunk driving stops that you would have no way of knowing about unless you're represented by strong legal counsel. Our firm knows how to detect flaws in the processes and procedures of law enforcement in DUI cases and advocate for a fair outcome.
• Traffic violations — Unjust traffic violations might not seem like a major problem, but they can lead to serious fines, increased insurance costs and possibly even license suspension. We conduct a complete review to counter the case against you.
• Criminal defense — Our firm offers both prosecutorial experience and decades of successful criminal defense practice in preparing your case. For any misdemeanor or felony charge, we understand the prosecution's perspective and use that to our clients' advantage.
From fighting simple tickets to litigating major constitutional issues, our firm has the ability to safeguard your rights and challenge prosecutors in state and federal court.
Contact a diligent Florida DUI defense lawyer for a free initial consultation
The Law Office of Donald P. Day represents Collier County residents who have been charged with driving under the influence and other criminal offenses.
Specific Areas of Practice for our Naples office: