• Contractual Obligation
• Labour and employment
• Alternative dispute resolution
In the field of pharmaceutical sector, the practice covers:
• due diligence of manufacturing units of various pharmaceutical companies,
• prepared checklist for compliances under the drugs and cosmetics Act, 1940 & Rules thereunder,
• Framing opinions with respect to legal effect of drugs educational material to be distributed to medical representatives and patients,
• advising on the various aspects of Drugs Price Control Order, 1995 including without limitation issues of calculation of retail price, price fixation of scheduled formulation and non-scheduled formulations, effects of filing various forms such as Form V and VI providing under the DPCO, 1995, filing review applications to the NPPA under Para 22 of the DPCO, challenging NPPA review decisions before the High Court of Delhi.
• Handing queries with respect to clinical trials undertaken by international pharmaceutical companies in India. Preparing checklist by keeping in view the relevant legal provisions for conducting clinical trials.
The contractual obligation practice covers:
• Reviewing of Employee Assistance Program Services Agreement
• Drafting/reviewing/vetting of lease agreements
• Drafting of agreements for distribution/supply of drugs and other goods and services
• Drafting/reviewing/vetting Fleet management agreement and other services agreements, consultancy agreements, franchisee agreements etc.
• Drafting/reviewing/vetting of software agreements, agreements with airline services operators, travel agents etc.
• Drafting/reviewing/vetting of construction management services, agreements with architects, contractors etc.