- 5.0/5.0 (1 review)
We utilize state-of-the-art technology and cost-effective methods to provide timely, quality service at a reasonable cost to our business and individual clients. Our attorneys and staff are smart, experienced, well-trained, sympathetic, and personable. They speak "plain English." They demonstrate personal integrity and professional ethics. Above all, they are passionately committed to the needs of our clients.
In short, at our very core, we focus on each client's needs, goals, and desires. That's where we start. With you. And we never stray from the idea that your needs set our course.
OUR CLIENTS' BILL OF RIGHTS
1. You get personal attention from our attorneys.
2. Your phone calls will be returned promptly.
3. You only pay a reasonable fee.
4. Your legal services will be rendered promptly and timely.
5. We will speak to you in plain English
6. We will report to you regularly
7. We will only handle matters in which we are qualified to represent you.
8. We will be part of the solution, not part of the problem.
Please review our Practice Areas. If you think we might be able to help, contact an experienced attorney at the office of Brown Weimer LLC today. We offer a initial consultation so you can discuss your family law and elder law needs.
Specific Areas of Practice for our New Orleans office: