Jade Chen handles a broad range of intellectual property matters, with a focus on technology transaction and licensing. Jade also counsels clients on IP related corporate matters, such as trade secrets protection, data security as well as brand management, and helps companies develop and implement worldwide IP strategies. She also has experience advising on IP issues associated with mergers and acquisitions. In addition, Jade assists clients with IP dispute resolution and litigation analysis.
• IP aspects of corporate transactions
• Patent protection and enforcement, general IP counseling
• License agreements, material transfer agreements, collaboration agreements
• Negotiated agreements in preparation of a clinical trial and advised on the associated legal issues.°
• Reviewed and revised a package of legal instruments establishing a cross-border collaboration and technology transfer in the biotech-pharmaceutical industry.°
°The above representations were handled by Ms. Chen prior to her joining Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
• Legal Associate, Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center, 2017-2018
• Research Assistant, National Chengchi University, 2012-2014
Recognition & Leadership
Professional & Community Involvement
• New York State Bar Association
• Licensing Executive Society Chinese Taipei• International Trademark Association
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.