- 5.0/5.0 (1 review)
Michael Connolly has been practicing law for more than seventeen years and is highly skilled in many facets of bankruptcy law and commercial litigation.
Mr. Connolly successfully has represented a variety of parties, including secured lenders, unsecured creditors, debtors, preferential transfer defendants and trustees in a broad range of corporate and individual bankruptcy cases.
Mr. Connolly also has extensive experience in a vast array of non-bankruptcy related commercial litigation matters in both state and federal courts. He has represented clients in a wide variety of industries.
- Selected By "New Jersey Super Lawyers" 2014, 2015, 2016
- Master in the Bankruptcy Inn of Court (Program Committee Chair)
- Served as an officer of the Bankruptcy Inn since 1998
- Moderator and panelist for seminars involving bankruptcy law issues
- Publishes articles on bankruptcy topics
- New Jersey State Bar Association (Bankruptcy Law Section)
- Bankruptcy Inn of Court (Master, Program Chair)
- American Bankruptcy Institute- Turnaround Management Association
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.