A former law clerk to the Hon. Kenneth R. Stein, Superior Court of New Jersey, Paul is currently a member of the New Jersey Supreme Court’s District V-A Ethics Committee. He also speaks as a panelist to clients and colleagues, presents webinars, and authors articles on pertinent legal topics.
•New Jersey Super Lawyers, Business Litigation, 2018-19
•No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
•Fourteen Goldberg Segalla Attorneys Listed in 2019 New Jersey Super Lawyers
March 19, 2019
•Twelve Goldberg Segalla Attorneys Listed in 2018 New Jersey Super Lawyers
March 20, 2018
•Goldberg Segalla Welcomes Five Attorneys in New York City, Princeton, and Hartford
December 21, 2015
• Recent Important Appellate Court and Supreme Court Decisions Across the U.S., Perrin National Construction Defect Conference, Fort Lauderdale, FL, November 14, 2018
• Construction Defect - Water Infiltration, Excavation, Foundation Disputes, GS Construction Law Webinar Series, September 13, 2018
• Construction - What’s Trending in 2018, A Tool Box for Successfully Developing and Safely Completing Construction Projects in the New Year (Co-Presenter), GS Construction Law Webinar Series, January 18, 2018
• New Jersey Civil Trial Practice, New Jersey Bridging-the-Gap, New York City Bar Association, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2018
• Ethical Issues for Insurance Counsel (Co-Presenter), Client CLE, February 6, 2014
• Coverage for Losses Arising Out of Construction Projects: Additional Insured and Other Insurance Clauses, West LegalEdcenter Webinar, December 2, 2014
• Nanotechnology and its Impact on Insurance Industry, Client CLE, 2008
• Lead Paint Lunch & Learn, Client CLE, September 14, 2005
• Pliva Extended to State Claims of Design Defects in Generic Drugs (Co-Author), New York Law Journal, August 16, 2013
• The CDC Opens Pandora’s Box: Federal Policy Change Could Unleash Lead Paint Poisoning Litigation (Co-Author), DRI For the Defense, November 2012
• Supreme Court Holds Federal Law Pre-Empts State Failure to Warn Claims (Co-Author), New York Law Journal, August 30, 2011
• Confusion Persists Over Application of the ‘Noseworthy’ Doctrine, New York Law Journal, May 6, 2011
• Excess Insurer’s Right to Challenge Exhaustion of Underlying Policies for Asbestos Claims is Limited, Mealey’s Litigation Report: Asbestos, June 15, 2005
•New Jersey Supreme Court's District V-A Ethics Committee, 2014 to present
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.