Chandra L. Moss is one of Southern California’s most distinguished family law attorneys practicing today. She attended Brigham Young University, where she obtained her Bachelor of Arts Degree in 1982. During her attendance at Southwestern University School of Law, she earned a place on the prestigious Law Review and was the recipient of several scholarships and awards. Having graduated near the top of her class, Ms. Moss passed the California State Bar Exam on the first try.
Ms. Moss has had extensive courtroom experience since her admission to the California State Bar in 1991. Having practiced family law for more than two decades, she is well versed in all aspects of the field, including child custody, child and spousal support, dissolution of marriage, paternity, and complex, high end matters involving business valuation, characterization and division of property. She also is experienced in drafting pre and post nuptial agreements.
In 2005, Ms. Moss was designated as a Certified Family Law Specialist by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, an achievement rarely attained by her peers. She authored “When Can, Should a Child be a Witness in a Family Law Action,” has interviewed with Fox News concerning governmental child support actions and has been a featured speaker. She is a member of the State Bar of California and several local and statewide organizations.
Ms. Moss and her college professor husband of thirty-four years are the parents of two daughters. Ms. Moss is also a vocal and instrumental musician (piano, organ, and violin) and is an award winning published fiction writer.
Honors and Awards
• State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization – Certified Family Law Specialist, 2005
• Federal District Court-Central District of California – Admission
• Southwest University School of Law – Exceptional Achievement Award
• Southwest University School of Law – Law Review
• 2010 Hollywood Book Festival – Honorable Mention
Professional Positions, Associations, and Memberships
• Riverside County Bar Association
• J. Reuben Clark Law Society
• Writers Market
• Association of Certified Family Law Specialists
• Los Angeles County Bar Association, Family Law Section
• Orange County Bar Association, Family Law Section
• State Bar of California, Family Law Section
• State Bar of California
• Chapman Law School Mentor Program• Provisors
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.