Mr. Watson graduated with a B.A. from Princeton University. After earning an M.A. from the University of London, he worked for a Legislative Study Commission for the State of New Jersey. Mr. Watson co-authored the final report of the Commission which made recommendations for legislation to prevent nursing home abuse and to detect Medicaid fraud. Mr. Watson received his J.D. from Rutgers School of Law, and is admitted in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania. He is a member of the Mercer County Estate Planning Council; the Elder Law, Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Sections of the New Jersey Bar Association; and the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
• Final Report of the Nursing Home Legislative Study Commission (Made Recommendations for Legislation to Prevent Nursing Home Abuses and to Detect Medicaid Fraud) (Co-author)
Professional Associations and Memberships
• The New Jersey Bar Association, Elder Law, Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Sections
• The Pennsylvania Bar Association Member
• Mercer County Estate Planning Council Member
Past Employment Positions
• The New Jersey Legislature, Legislative Study Commission
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.