In practice since 1983, Paul Chatzky received his J.D. from the University of Florida. Mr. Chatzky is an experienced trial lawyer and is fluent in Spanish.
Mr. Chatzky achieved and maintains a peer reviewed preeminent "AV" rating by Martindale-Hubbell. An "AV" rating is bestowed upon attorneys who have earned an exemplary reputation in the legal community.
Mr. Chatzky is a member of the Chicago, Lake County, Illinois State and American Bar Associations and is also a Member of the Criminal Justice and Family Law Sections of the American Bar Association. Additionally, he is an approved attorney agent for Attorney's National Title Network, Inc. and Chicago Title Insurance Company.
- Chicago Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
-- Criminal Justice Section Member-American Bar Association
-- Family Law Section Member-American Bar Association
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Golden Key National Honors Society
- Member, Board of Directors: Bridgeview Chamber of Commerce and Industry, 1985
- Congregation B'nai Shalom, 1994-1997
- Tourette Syndrome Association, Inc. of Illinois, 1998
- Approved attorney agent for Attorneys' National Title Network, Inc. and Chicago Title Insurance Company
- Member, Board of Directors, Bridgeview Chamber of Commerce and Industry, 1985
- Member, Board of Directors, Congregation B'nai Shalom, 1994-1997
- Member, Board of Directors, Tourette Syndrome Association, Inc., of Illinois, 1998
- Judge-American Bar Association Negotiation Competition, The John Marshall Law School, November 14, 2010
- Attended 3rd Annual AFCC Illinois Chapter Conference at DePaul University-November 11, 2016
- Instructor, Roosevelt University LAP Program
- Instructor, Century 21 Real Estate Academy
- Approved attorney agent for Professional National Title Network, Inc.
- Guest Speaker, Jewish Vocational Services
- Chicago, Lake County, Illinois State and American Bar Associations
- Member, Criminal Justice and Family Law Sections-American Bar Association
- "A Child Custody Trial", Illinois State Bar Association Family Law Section CLE Seminar, October 10-11, 2013.
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.