Robert P. Des Jardins is the founder and senior partner of Des Jardins & Haapala, ALC. Mr. Des Jardins is a prominent Orange County attorney, with forty years of family law experience. Mr. Des Jardins was admitted to the California State Bar in 1974, and became a Certified Family Law Specialist in 1981.
Mr. Des Jardins has extensive litigation experience, and practiced in California State and Federal court systems since 1974. Mr. Des Jardins presented seminars on Family Law topics for the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Orange County Bar Association and the Rutter Group. He served as an Editorial Consultant for the California Family Law Monthly and was a speaker for California C.E.B. continuing education seminars on various topics, including drafting marital settlement agreements, negotiating and drafting contracts, and recent developments in Family Law.
Mr. Des Jardins was born in Hartford, Connecticut. He received his undergraduate degree at the University of Connecticut, at Storrs, and served in the United States Army from 1962 through 1963. Mr. Des Jardins is fluent in French
Professional Associations and Memberships
• American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyer, 1993
• Orange County Bar Association (Former President, Family Law Section)
• Orange County Marital Torts Committee; Marital Property Committee; Trial Techniques Committee, and Senior Lawyers Trial Advocacy
• Former Editorial Consultant, California Family Law Monthly
• Orange County Trial Attorneys Family Law Attorney of the Year
• Speaker, Continuing Education of the Bar, on topics regarding drafting of Marital Settlement Agreements, Negotiating and Drafting Marital Contracts, and Recent Developments in Family Law
• In Re Marriage of Padilla (1995), 38 CA4th 1212
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.