- 4.6/5.0 (26 reviews)
As passionate protectors of your rights, our lawyers are committed to providing you with intelligent representation, individual attention, innovative solutions.
We are a Full Service Florida Law Firm made up of lawyers who care about you and the outcome of your case. We can help you, your family, your business or your loved ones whether:
- you need legal advice or representation about business matters, business contract issues or any type of civil or commercial litigation
- you are facing an impending divorce or a child custody, child support, alimony, paternity, enforcement, modification, child support collection, or other family law matter
- you are a physician: negotiating an employment agreement/non-compete provision; negotiating with your practice; breaking up a practice; facing a divorce; or you need assistance with estate planning and asset protection issues
- you wish to plan for your estate, including, wills, trusts, special needs trusts, living wills, powers of attorney and health care directives
- you or a loved one has been injured in an automobile accident or other accident
- you have a wrongful death claim
- you or a loved one are facing a criminal action
- you want to appeal an adverse ruling after a trial or other hearing
- you desire to engage in family law mediation to avoid the conflict and expense of litigation
No matter what type of legal matter, the lawyers at COMBS GREENE can help you navigate the issues you are facing, by knowing the law, and combining that knowledge with intelligent and creative legal advice and zealous legal representation.
Specific Practice Area and Industry Group Details across multiple offices:
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.