Fred H. Moody, Jr. Attorney at Law advocates for clients in Criminal Defense, Traffic Violations and Civil Litigation cases. Based in Bryson City, I am familiar with the courts throughout all of Western North Carolina. I have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 45 years of experience, I am focused on your success. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Fred H. Moody, Jr. Attorney at Law has a thorough understanding of North Carolina law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
• Civil Litigation: A legal dispute can greatly affect both your business and personal life. I am a civil litigation attorney who uses litigation, arbitration and mediation to help businesses, families and individuals resolve their disputes.
• Criminal Defense: Getting arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, hire a dedicated criminal defense attorney to stand by your side. I have many years of experience defending people who face criminal charges.
• Traffic Violations: Traffic violations range from reckless driving and speeding to DUI and hit-and-run accidents. If you have been charged with a traffic violation in North Carolina, contact me today to speak to an experienced criminal defense attorney about your case.
• Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else's negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. I give you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
• Auto Accidents: Every day, individuals suffer serious personal injuries in auto accidents caused by a careless or reckless driver. When an accident is caused by another driver's negligence, I can help you through the process and make sure that you obtain all of the benefits and money you are entitled to receive.
• Wills & Probate: Whether you're planning the parameters of your future medical care or establishing support for loved ones upon your death, a wills and probate attorney can help.
• Real Estate: I am knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. I guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. I also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
When you retain the services of Fred H. Moody, Jr. Attorney at Law, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Bryson City law firm today
Fred H. Moody, Jr. Attorney at Law sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in Bryson City.
Specific Practice Area and Industry Group Details across multiple offices:
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.