Gene Robinson Law, PLC Caring for an aging parent, a spouse or another loved one with significant needs can present an array of worries, expenses, and logistical and relational challenges.
At the law firm of Gene Robinson Law, PLC help clients from Arlington and the surrounding areas solve today's problems and prepare for tomorrow's challenges. As an attorney whose practice focuses on estate planning and elder law, we advise and represent families who want to provide for the needs of their loved ones, manage transitions and worry less. We can help you and your family answer critical questions about:
• Estate planning, which involves the use of instruments such as wills, living trusts, powers of attorney and medical directives to prevent problems and prepare for the future
• Guardianships and conservatorships, which can be used to protect and meet the needs of vulnerable loved ones
• Probate, the legal process of settling the estate of a deceased person
• Estate administration, which can include trust administration and other important matters
• Special needs planning, which can include the establishment of special needs trusts and the use of other tools and strategies that benefit loved ones who need to be provided for now and in the future
• Medicaid and veterans benefits, which form the core of long-term care funding for many seniors and disabled persons• Nursing home and assisted living discharge matters that call for the assistance of an attorney with appropriate experience
Specific Areas of Practice for our Arlington office:
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.