Studious civil litigator represents individuals and businesses
Serving as an attorney is a profound responsibility that demands constant diligence. When lawyers fail to abide by professional standards, the damage to their clients can be severe and lasting. At the Law Offices of John Lopatto, I represent people and companies who have suffered due to legal malpractice. For more than 40 years, I have provided knowledgeable counsel to victims of attorney misconduct and helped them obtain significant remedies at trial or through favorable settlements. My Washington, D.C., firm represents clients throughout the metro D.C. area as well as Virginia and Maryland in legal malpractice cases as well as other types of civil litigation, including business law, antitrust and personal injury matters. Taking on attorneys, insurance companies and other powerful interests can be a daunting challenge, but I have the skill and background to maximize the likelihood of a successful outcome.
Persistent law firm provides trustworthy counsel and attentive service
As an attorney with big-firm experience, I am capable of handling complex actions effectively while offering the personal attention you would expect from a small office. Throughout the Washington, D.C., region, clients and colleagues trust my firm because it is:
• Established — Since 1988, the firm has helped people accomplish their legal objectives through strong professional guidance. I have earned an AV® Preeminentš Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work.
• Responsive — No case is too big or too small. My firm provides individualized attention to a diverse group of people and companies. In each matter, I work diligently to achieve a solution that meets your unique needs.
• Affordable — In many cases, people are hesitant to enforce their legal rights because of financial concerns. I deliver cost-effective representation so that you can pursue a fair legal remedy without undue expense.
With more than four decades of legal practice experience, I can provide a knowledgeable assessment of your claim during a free initial consultation.
Skillful advocate handles professional liability, injury and commercial cases
My firm represents clients throughout the Washington, D.C., area in numerous legal practice areas, including:
• Legal malpractice — I handle all types of legal malpractice claims for plaintiffs who have not been well served by their attorneys.
• Business law — For various business law challenges, I help companies identify and execute effective solutions.
• Personal injury — In personal injury litigation, I vigorously assert my clients' rights to compensation when their injuries are due to someone's negligence or misconduct.
• Products liability — My firm has the ability and background to litigate cases relating to injuries caused by defective products.
• Antitrust claims — Cases involving antitrust allegations require an attorney who understands these complex matters. I have a strong track record in this area and can thoroughly analyze your situation to bring a strong claim on your behalf.
Whatever type of legal concern you have, I am committed to protecting your rights and focused on achieving a successful outcome.
Contact a diligent Washington, D.C., lawyer for a free initial consultation
The Law Offices of John Lopatto advises clients in Washington, D.C., Maryland and Virginia on a variety of matters, including claims of legal malpractice and business law issues.
Specific Areas of Practice for our Washington office:
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.