Joseph R. Preston Attorney at Law in McAllen, Texas represents individuals and businesses in McAllen and throughout Texas' Hidalgo, Cameron and Starr Counties in matters of wills & probate, residential real estate, and commercial real estate. I have more than 35 years of experience helping clients with their legal needs. I have a successful track record of securing positive results for my clients and am devoted to providing you with the best possible legal representation. I approach my clients with compassion and work to fully understand your individual legal situation in order to determine the best course of action. I apply my skills honed by extensive experience to help you achieve your goals. I enjoy helping my clients through difficult times, and I will work tirelessly to serve your legal needs. Contact me today to schedule a free initial consultation and find out how I can help you.
Devoted attorney treating clients with compassion
I am a conscientious attorney who cares about my clients. I understand legal issues can be financially stressful, so Joseph R. Preston Attorney at Law offers effective services at a reasonable price. I work methodically to avoid costly errors. I approach your case with:
- Devotion - I find professional and personal satisfaction in providing valuable legal services that help my clients through difficult situations. As your attorney, I am devoted to your legal needs and helping you achieve a favorable outcome.
- Compassion - I offer compassionate treatment and listen to all of your legal concerns. I conduct an honest and ethical practice to serve you well and ensure you understand your options.
- Experience - I bring the advantages of 35 years of legal practice to the representation of my clients, applying my knowledge and working diligently to help you reach your goals.
Skilled practice focused on wills & probate and residential and commercial real estate
Joseph R. Preston Attorney at Law provides legal services in matters involving wills & probate, residential real estate, and commercial real estate.
- Wills & Probate - I help clients secure their future and the future of their families and businesses in matters of wills & probate, including wills, trusts, guardianships, business continuity and guidance of executors and beneficiaries through the complex probate process.
- Residential Real Estate - In my residential real estate practice, I handle transactions and litigation involving residential closings, home construction, sales contracts, easements and restrictions, eminent domain, condominium law, landlord-tenant law, and more.
- Commercial Real Estate - In my commercial real estate practice, I conduct transactions and engage in litigation in matters involving commercial real estate closings, construction and build-outs, financing and mortgages, leasing contracts, and more.
Specific Practice Area and Industry Group Details across multiple offices:
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.