- 4.6/5.0 (3 reviews)
- The Firm is rated a Wisconsin "Best Law Firm" by U.S. News and World Report's Best Lawyers in America publication in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- The Firm's lawyers are recognized in 'Super Lawyers' Magazine, an award given to less than 5% of Wisconsin lawyers.
- The Firm is AV® Preeminentš Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest possible rating for a law firm.
- Attorney David B. Karp is named a 'Top 100 Trial Lawyer' in Wisconsin for 2010-2015 by the National Trial Lawyer's Association, an award given to just 100 Wisconsin lawyers.
- Attorney David N. Iancu is named a 'Top 40 Trial Lawyer Under 40' in Wisconsin for 2012-2015 by the National Trial Lawyer's Association, an award given to just 40 Wisconsin lawyers.
Our lawyers have the knowledge and experience you can trust.
Providing clients in Milwaukee County, Waukesha County, and Ozaukee County with superb legal aid
At Karp & Iancu, S.C. we strive to provide you and your family with the highest level of legal service. As family law litigators, we have the skill, commitment and tenacity to assist you with any issue related to family law. We are proud to offer our outstanding legal services to families in Milwaukee County, Waukesha County and throughout Wisconsin.
As personal injury lawyers, we have obtained tens of millions of dollars for injury victims. Our experienced attorneys can review your case and assist you in filing a claim to obtain reimbursement to cover medical expenses, pain and suffering and lost wages.
Specific Practice Area and Industry Group Details across multiple offices:
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.