Law Office of Attorney James F. McGrail is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Administrative Law, Government Relations and Telecommunications cases. Based in Needham, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Massachusetts. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 17 years of experience, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Law Office of Attorney James F. McGrail has a thorough understanding of Massachusetts law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
• Administrative Law: When you face an administrative hearing, you need the assistance of a skilled attorney who has experience with the specific agency involved. Our attorneys have extensive knowledge in all aspects of both federal and Massachusetts state administrative law.
• Government Relations: The Law Office of Attorney James F. McGrail 's experienced government relation attorneys advise businesses and organizations on regulatory and administrative issues and advocate for their interests.
• Telecommunications: Whether you are a provider, a dependent business or an end-user of telecommunication services, you need effective and reliable counsel to guide you through the complexities of this industry. Our experienced telecommunications attorneys provide skilled and knowledgeable representation to clients in Massachusetts.
• Liquor Licensing: At the Law Office of Attorney James F. McGrail , we know that obtaining a liquor license is extremely important for restaurants, bars, clubs, caterers and vendors. It is imperative that you have a knowledgeable and experienced attorney to handle this crucial aspect of your business.
• Transportation Law: If you require legal assistance with any transportation issue, our attorneys with the Law Office of Attorney James F. McGrail provide authoritative advice and representation.
• Business Formation: If you are forming a business in Massachusetts, you need to hire an experienced attorney to look out for your best interests. We can guide you through every step of the business formation process, including insurance coverage, investment strategies, compliance issues, contracts and more.
• Business Law: Our attorneys handle a full range of business law services, including formation, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and more. For experienced advocacy for your business, contact us today.
• Land Use and Zoning Law: Our experienced attorneys represent both residential and commercial real estate clients in zoning law matters before planning boards, zoning boards and other governmental agencies. We have the knowledge and skills necessary to help you through the complex land use and zoning law process.
• Real Estate: Our attorneys are knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. We guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. We also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
When you retain the services of Law Office of Attorney James F. McGrail , you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Needham law firm today
Law Office of Attorney James F. McGrail sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Needham.
Specific Practice Area and Industry Group Details across multiple offices:
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.