We handle a broad range of legal matters, offering comprehensive counsel on issues related to:
- Criminal prosecution, including state and federal charges, from drug offenses to fraud and racketeering to violent crimes
- Business concerns, including the litigation of commercial disputes, as well as advice regarding business transactions such as business formation or commercial contracts
- Family law, from the filing of a divorce to disputes over child custody and visitation, child support, alimony or spousal support, and property division
- Real estate issues such as disputes over disclosure, breach of contract or misrepresentation and the review of all documents related to real estate deals
- Personal injury claims, including aviation or airplane accidents, motor vehicle crashes, and slip-and-fall accidents
- Estate and probate concerns, from the preparation of an estate plan to the completion of all steps necessary to settle an estate.
Specific Practice Area and Industry Group Details across multiple offices:
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.